A highly customizable sword-wielding demon eBoy that's unlike any other.
Clothing and Accessory Options
Nawtisen contains a wide array of custom textures which gives him a huge variety of unique looks. All able to be changed on the fly in game to give yourself the exact look you're looking for.
- A Dissolveable Hoodie, with 8 styles and a toggle-able hood
- Dissolveable Tech Pants, with 6 unique looks
- 12 individually toggleable accessories, with a slider for the position of the scarf
There's plenty of extra features on Nawtisen to keep you busy. And even more for dancers to impress those watching. Everything listed below is tied to the main hue shift that controls the avatar (besides the marker, that has it's own slider), and a couple have their own settings to adjust them to your liking.
- Swords that have vibrant, explosively colorful particles
- A Spring Joint Fire Ball that uses Sleighty's system for loads of features
- Body Trails which are perfect for dancing, containing the same particles that the swords use
- GPU Particles that work how you'd expect them to, with a size slider
- A Smooth marker with Right & Left handed mode, space control, and more
- Audio Link to sync up to a world's music
Nawtisen's hair customization is next level. Any hair color you can possibly imagine is at the tip of your fingers, able to be dynamically adjusted on the fly in game.
- Hue, Saturation, and Brightness sliders to create the perfect hair color for you (with in game presets for White, Black, Blond, Brown and Red)
- Two part individually togglable and hue-shiftable colored hair tips (see in game showcase)
Combinable Facial Expressions
Facial expressions with built in ear movement.
- 6 default expressions, all able to be combined with others
Full and Quest Compatible Versions
Wanting to use Nawtisen on Quest without a link cable? He's got a Quest package just for you. It's been optimized and altered to fit within the confines of VRChat's acceptable limits and it's ready to go.
The best part? The Quest version keeps a significant amount of features like hue shift, ambidextrous markers, hair stylization and more. Want to see exactly whats on each version? Check it out at the bottom of this page: https://www.nawty.dev/nawtisen-versions
Hair - velvet#0888 (Heavily edited)
Face - とりにゃん#1295 (Male edit by me, do not use my edit)
Male Base - Rhoda#7392
Glasses - Eliza#1337
Choker - Zeit#9150, Raliv - Raliv#0001 (For mesh)
Springjoint System - JustSleightly#0001
Locomotion Fix - WetCat#6969
GPU Particles - Quantum#0846
All meshes and textures have been edited by me
Terms, Conditions, and FAQ
VRChat Avatar Model Fox Boy Cat Neko Anime Male eBoy Hot Dance Dancing Streetwear Virtual Reality VR 3D Model
Includes: Nawtisen Unity Package and Nawtisen Quest Unity Package with an easy to use scene that is ready for upload