A highly customizable sword-wielding demon eBoy that's unlike any other. That now supporting Quest!
- Avatar 3.0
- Handmade menu icons and clean setup
- Dynamic bones and colliders where you expect them
- 6 custom facial expressions with ear movement, able to be blended to make even more expressions!
- Cleanly set up Unity package, with write defaults off
- FBT tested and ready - Very smooth movement using twist bones
- Clothing menu - Dissolve toggles for the sweatshirt and tech pants, hood toggle, scarf toggle, and scarf position (can raise the scarf over the mouth)
- Accessory menu - Dissolve toggle for the ears and tail, normal toggles for all other accessories (glasses, horns, shoes, socks, bandages, gloves, and all jewelry).
- Stylizations menu
- Hair Stylization - Two-part colored hair tips and Hue, Saturation, and Brightness sliders for every hair color you can imagine. Presets for White, Black, Brown, Blond, and Red
- Clothing - 8 different sweatshirt styles, 8 different tech pants combinations, individual black and white toggles for the scarf, shoes, and bandages
- Black Tattoo Body
- Midnight Mode - Everything but emissions fade to pitch black
- Rainbow Mode - Slowly cycles through the hue shift spectrum
- Main Hue Shift and Undertone Hue Shift - Avatar-wide hue shifts for the main color and the undertone color
- Extra's menu
- Swords - Dissolve toggle and gesture toggle, bring the swords to your hands by squeezing the triggers! (or by making a fist for non-index controllers)
- Spring Joint - Fireball spring joint using Sleightly's system
- Body Trails - Particle trails on the end of each limb
- GPU Particles - Fun particles by Quantum#0846!
- Marker - Custom VRLab's ambidextrous marker system. Color changer, size slider, hand swapping, and the ability to attach drawings to the avatar!
- GoGo Loco - An essential tool for Half-body and Desktop users alike, allowing for effortless locomotion control
- Settings menu - Local particle toggle, local emission strength radial, monochromatic lighting, a mute notification, and a Global Lighting radial
- Nawtisen Unity Package
- VRChat's 3.0 SDK
- Poiyomi Toon 8.0.295
- Detailed instructions on setup
- CreditsPlease use Unity version 2019.4.31f1
Tech pants, sweatshirt, katanas (and katana system), ears, tail, sweatshirt, scarf, socks, underwear, necklace, chain bracelet, hand chain, bandages, particle systems (including the fireball and all trails), ambidextrous VRLab's marker system, and all menu icons by nawty#9999
Hair - velvet#0888 (Heavily edited), Face - とりにゃん#1295 (Male edit by me, do not use my edit), Male Base - Rhoda#7392, Glasses - Eliza#1337, Choker - Zeit#9150, Raliv - Raliv#0001 (For mesh), Springjoint System - JustSleightly#0001, Locomotion Fix - WetCat#6969, GPU Particles - Quantum#0846
All meshes and textures have been edited by me
Terms, Conditions, and FAQ
VRChat Avatar Model Fox Boy Cat Neko Anime Male eBoy Hot Dance Dancing Streetwear Virtual Reality VR 3D Model
Includes: Nawtisen Unity Package and Nawtisen Quest Unity Package with an easy to use scene that is ready for upload